Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hey..have been a while since i last blogged..haha..don't tell me i'm getting sick of this blogging shizz alr..anyway i'll just get down to the main highlights over this past week..

Sports days was on Friday and guess who won 2 gold medals?hahaha (ahem..)....and for what you might ask???? ...haha... yeap i won first for javeline and 4x100 girls..javeline was more of a tyco kind of thing but it'll be cool to tell my kids in the future that i was some javeline pro or something back then haha..yeah right...kelly fifa pearlyn were part of the 4x100m team...man..we rocked! ;)...(and i hope no one saw me running across the field to the grandstand with my hands waving in the air when i found out we won first haha..fo'shizzle) oh yeah..and thanks to markie for that all so "magical" wish you gave me that he claimed helped me win...rightyy) lols

gabriel gay gabriel gay gabriel gay gabriel gay gabriel gay gabriel gay gabriel gay gabriel gay

-sorry just had to write that....heee

No comments: