Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Don'cha just hate it when blogspot screws up just when you were about to post your entry?i posted a new entry yesterday and damn blogspot turned down on me...its so frustrating!

Anyways, i went down to Potong pasir to meet Aaron and shaun yesterday. I was supposed to receive the 4month late present from aaron and to return shaun his spikes.Unfortunately, shaun did not turn up after all that waiting.:(.But anyways i did get my birthday present so i guess it wasn't that bad after all..thanks aaron...lols.so while i was waiting for shaun to come, i did observe the ppl around me though..and I did come up with a conclusion...SAguys are hawt..well most of them that is .haha..hubba hubba

Today was alright i guess...had a few moody moments in between classes but i'm glad my friends understood me :)))) ..i decided to view my blog yesterday and i kinda realised that the darn tag board thingy deletes itself once every week or something...argh gotta change the settings..

Alrighty..got a test to study for...cya and remember to tag ;)







No comments: