Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Holla..

Today is one hell of a day i tell you.lols..we had our class picture taken today and this year its different !;) Instead of having the standard candid and serious shots, this year, we are having a serious shot with lots of side pics that we took with our little groups of friends.. It was fun having our pictures taken by the photographer..haha

Well, I had english oral today and unfortunately, i was the last person assigned to take the oral. But i would say that it was a blessing in disguise. We had our oral in the library and being a small enclosed place, people were not allowed to speak loudly and stuff.A couple of my classmates were cut off by the examiner as they spoke too loudly. But as for me, i could speak as loud as i wanted as there weren't anyone behind me.The examiners were nice and they listened to my every word and smiled at me throughout the oral. the lord did answer my prayers to have good examiners and he did shower his favour on me ;)

OH yeah something sad happended today as well... BENJI ALMOST FREAKIN' DIED.....Sigh my little brother slid one of the chairs legs into benji's loose collar and benji was literally stuck to the chair..he struggled and struggled and his collar got twisted. He screamed like crazy and you should have seen the look on that poor pup..he was wrangled at the neck and he couldn't breathe at all..thank god we saw it on time and unhooked his collar. .there were tears in my mum's eyes when my dad tried to unhook it. My brother was scolded from head to toe and my mum made him watch the news report on the cat killer case in the news..damn that stupid kid..damn him...i wouldn't know what to do if i loose Benji...he's like my best friend...

Damn that stinkin' piece of poop of a brother...damn him..

oh yeah..don'cha love the glitter green lips i have at the end of my side bar? haha

No comments: