Sunday, December 16, 2007

Singapore Singapore Singapore

The weather in Singapore as expected, has been hot and humid and I've been adjusting myself to the temperature these past few days.Its the monsoon season here in Singapore and so it has been raining like crazy. Don't even remind me about the jetlag.The 5hour difference is crazy as! But irregardless of adjustments I have to make, I've had a pretty swell time here meeting up with family and friends.


The all Singaporean breakfast we had on the first morning of our stay.My aunt went to the market to buy our breakfast! SWEET!
Porridge with you-tiao (fried dough).Delish!
The all-so-typical beehoon with the fishcake and cabbage combo.
Chilli-crab that was cooked my my aunts maid for dinner.
SOO incredibly delicious.The picture says it all!


wheelock place I was a baby-sitter the other day to my two cousins, Grace, Euphemia and the growth-spurt boy, my lil bro, Noel.I brought them to watch the movie Enchanted which my lil bro grudgingly agreed to watch . It was Euphe's 13th birthday that day and she really wanted to watch a movie. Enchanted was alright I guess.Pretty dissapointed in the storyline though. It was more like "lets get this movie over and done with" kind of plot. Come on, evil witches and dragons don't die that easily! Ahh Mcdreamy!
The kiddies!
The famous orchard road. Paragon mall in the background.



Lunch at the food republic in Wisma. Damn the inflation in food prices!
But the food was good nonetheless.

Ice-kachang baby!It's a shaved ice desert
with "goodies" hidden at the bottom of the bowl.
The x'mas decorations are soo nice this year!


Top-shop!Too bad we don't have it in nz! The jungle at our doorstep.
My cutie-pie cuzzie, Eucebius. Wack!
The surprisingly good picture he took of me. We were at euphe's grandparents place for her birthday dinner and we had delicious teppan-taki! Fooling around with the kid.lols


Big sis and lil bro.AWW.


I've got heaps of pictures to upload and I've been having so much fun these few days!
Stay tuned.





No comments: