Saturday, December 01, 2007


Southern Amp 2Southern Amp 2 was fantastic! If you didn't know, my english class won free tickets from the edge radio station to go to southern amp.
Thats 25 tickets thats cost $100 each. How awesome is that?
Well anyway we started out day at Jane's place for breakfast. Miss Holme's came over as well and we had pancakes. Yum! The weather was drab that day with the rain and everything but we had fun nevertheless. The picture bellow shows the area where Southern amp took place. There's the main stadium, the vodafone tent, ministry of sound tent and the Christchurch bands tent. Not forgetting the crazy rides they had like kamikaze, the crazy spin about and the ferris wheel. We actually tried it all including the kamikaze, which was like $8 a ride. Such a rip off but we succumbed to it anyways. If you ask Jane, I was screaming like some deranged psychopath. It got so bad at one point that I screamed out " F*^$ it! $8 dollars for this shit!?" while upside down. Hilarious I say.


Opshop was really really good by the way. Though they had technical problems, they still did a professional and flawless performance. Jane carried me on her shoulders while in the mosh pit and it was crazy! She did it during the song maybe. It was the most amazing feeling ever being carried above all the other people. And of course I went crazy up there .Yay-yer! I'm pretty sure Jason saw me. I mean, who could miss a crazed asian girl with huge sunnies on, singing along to their song?!





Georgia.me.julia and Bradie :)In the packed ministry of sound tent.

Rave music is awesome as. I really enjoyed dancing
to Goodwill. Man he's so good.They don't call him goodwill for nothing.There were a couple of drunk people there and it was qt annoying but we still enjoyed ourselves anyway.Starspotting, The drummer from atlas hanging around.


Can't wait for Southern Amp 3!
All the pictures were taken from jane by the way.
Sorry for the poor quality.

No comments: