Thursday, February 14, 2008


Love song.
So its another lonesome Valentine's day yet again and as I blog, Sara Bareilles love song is playing in the background. How appropriate.

Sharon just got back from Malaysia yesterday and she came to my place to crash for the night before she headed down to Dunedin. I miss her so much! I made waffles for her for breakfast so she won't go hungry during the bus ride. So anyway, she told me that she doesn't really read what I write on the blog. And I guess heaps of people out there wouldn't as well. So i decided to make my font a lot bigger so people won't conveniently scroll past the texts. It makes alot more sense if you read people!

Well, senior year is awesome as. I've said it heaps but I really mean it. Dressing up in mufti is part of the fun and its hard thinking of what to wear each day. I love my oxfords by the way. Esther and I wore a similar outfit and yet again it wasn't planned at all. Great minds think alike aye? ;)

And I leave you with a little something from my mum and Esthers mum. I swear mothers go by the same "parenting book"
.
"School is NOT a fashion show!"


Whatever mum. whatever. lols





Course Confirmation Day
Some really good Korean food we had on course confirmation day. YUM-O!
I brought esther to the Vintage shop in town called Tete A tete. Its a really cool place to shop for vintage clothing.





Til' Next time

No comments: