Thursday, March 06, 2008

My sweet escape
I've been jammed pack with activities, school work and social stuff these few weeks and a lot has been going on for me. With the demise of my late casio camera, I have stopped documenting "my life" per se which kinda led to the lack of posts. My mind has been clogged up with lots of stuff that has been going on, with school and friends. And so its about time I took my mind on a holiday to get away from it all-if not, just a minute.

These pictures were taken off teen vogue's valentine's issue. The pictures were titled under lovesong.how
cliché. I don't know why but they really spoke to me, I guess i really do need a break. Or was it the hot male model?

1 comment:

sesmund said...

nice place and pix.....beautiful faces. That is lyf....how are you?