Monday, May 12, 2008

Kate Moss Inspired blazer look
Inspired by Kate Moss' blazer winter look. I tweaked it a little by adding a bit of hippie vintage to the urban look for school today. The cat was a last minute random accessory. He actually made an appearance a while back. We never really knew where he came from but he might have been the previous tenant's cat of some sort. Hey. I just assumed it was a "he" - just as i usually do with any other random animal. I even named him . What was his name again? I'm pretty sure I called him Monty.Yep.That's his name. Monty the cat.
I instructed my little brother to take the pictures for me and I must say the pictures turned out pretty darn swell.

Blazer,glassons.Scarf,Dotti.Skinnies,PointZero.Ribbed Tank,Cotton On. Oxfords, Aerosoles.(everything from NZ except the shoes from SG)


No comments: