Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Last term
This picture of trixie and me was taken eons ago last term. And I was eating Esther's lunch. ha ha. We were discussing our plans for our directorial proposal for the Otago Sheilah Winn Shakespeare festival which we didn't get to direct in the end. But yeah the picture reminded me of the sunny and warm weather we got during summer. Ah. The days where we didn't need to pile on layers of clothes in order to stay warm. Man. I could even see the tann line i got from tanning last summer. Togs Togs Togs. UNDIES!! Ahh summer. Wherefore art thou?

2 comments:

leonard leao said...

With the hot weather here in Msia...I really hope it would be slightly cold. Love the occasional rain...

Tan lines remind me of the coming Summer Splash which my pals and I had planned to go... :)

Anyway...i linked u... :)

Choleires said...

cool! I'll link you as well. Enjoy the heat of the sun in my expense :)haha