Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Seniors Wacky Week: Careers Day Friday

Wacky week is the one week that every yr 13 senior at Burnside wouldn't want to miss out. Its a week in which each day is themed and everybody dresses up for school . If its one thing Kiwi's love and its not rugby or binge drinking, its got to be dressing up. ha ha. And its incredibly fun turning up in the wackiest stuff for school. I'm starting off with the last day of wacky day because Mr Glamorlicious wanted to see my flight attendant's outfit!
Friday was careers day and people's costumes ranged from scrub doctors and nuns to sponge bob complete with spatula as well as hobo's. I saw a couple of my fellow flight attendants and pilots hanging around school as well. Fun! thats all I've got to say.
trixie dear and my neigbour arsenio







No comments: