Sunday, August 24, 2008

Burnside Yr 13 Formals '08 Finally after a long wait, I bring you the formal pictures. I have been busy lately and I've only just found the time to blog. The formals this year was a bitter sweet one because it clashed with the Arise conference up in Welly and I really wanted to be at two places. However, I decided to attend the formals because, after all, it was the very last one and I really wanted to share the memories with all my mates at Burnside. The year 13 formals are always the highlight of one's years in high school.I didn't take a lot of pictures this year though.I wore a silk Witchery cocktail dress as well as hot wildpair shoes that were almost 5 inches high mind you. Luv em' though. Haha. My hair was disappointing. I went to the award winning Rodney wayne salon to get my hair done but they didn't deliver award winning results. I specified Big long and beync curls but I ended up getting tight and Goldilock esque ' hair.My worst nightmare. Some people really liked it though. Quite a surprise.me. Talitha and esther.
This year, our groupie comprised of two couples, Esther & josh as well as Talitha and Alex and dateless me. I didn't want a date this year. Too little too late I guess. Long story. I don't particularly like slow dancing with someone i don't feel for anyway so I don't mind missing that bit out.
We skipped the afterparty and went to Talitha's place for a girly sleep over. Better have nice good ol' sober fun than attend a drunked forget me not event.
Anyways, it was great fun and I enjoyed myself. More professional photo's coming up sppn once I order them. Enjoy the pictures!
Geroge and moiErica and moi







No comments: