Sunday, November 23, 2008




It was a day of mixed feelings. Laughter and sadness all rolled into one. It was great to see everyone all dolled up and laughing at the funny performances but there was the underlying tone of sadness to the event. Knowing that all this was going to end. All we had left was to finish up our papers and on seniors sign out day on December the third, we would no longer be Burnside students. I'm a pretty sentimental person and when I've enjoyed my time at a place, I really want to hold on to it and not let it go. Uni is around the corner and I'm not really looking forward to it. Everyone is saying that the freedom we would get would be immense and rahrahrah. I want excitement though, such as venturing into a new city, having new experiences and such. Knowing that I would spend the next 5 years in churchur kind of dulls everything. Auckland uni perhaps? or maybe Victoria. But its almost too late now because I may or may not get an accommodation at any of those places. Ahh. The thought of it just makes my head hurt.

No comments: