Sunday, June 18, 2006

Haha.I just realised something.The Picture with the two men in the postcard below look rather nekkkkid.hee

Anyways,after 3 hours of tuition in the morning,i sped off to jurong for oral chinese tuition.And boy.I really suck at expressing myself in chinese.Haha.Man i suck!lols.I got a shock after the tuition cos my parents brought the stinkin' dog along, went to a couple of pet shops and bought another bottle of oatmeal shampoo,a muzzle ,adidog shirt for benji and apacket of dog treats..Haha Benji looks adorable in the dog shirt.I'll upload a picture soon. ;)

We went to me aunts place afterwards and we went to this nice restaurant in the middle of tuas.Unfortunately we kinda got lost in tuas and spent a long time finding the place.But we found it anyway. :) We ate this scallop mango crusty thingy which was scrumptuous,chilli crab, pomphret,roasted chicken and brocolli with mushrooms yum...

I'm now all tired as crap cos i just bathed benji and he struggled like hell..argh..but yeah he smells nice now..I wonder if that would last..lols..

okay gotta sleep now.got church tml.So i'll just leave you with this and you can go and continue to stare at that postcard bellow..i know u wanna...i know...uhuh uhuh...

chao~~

No comments: