Thursday, June 22, 2006

Nibblets...
Benji the adidog
ooh yeah!boo yeah!?I've got a slob for a dog..

Thats his playmate..haha

Had a long day today..like seriously.. i've been out since 11 in the morning to about 10 at night.Haha.Had lots of fun with ruth today after tuition.I accompanied her to get toiletries for her mum but we ended up buying lots of nailpolish makeup nots from town.Haha.I got this nude-ish brown-ish nail polish ,lip gloss and an eyeshadow stick.woots!As they call it, retail theraphy!We later ate at Din Tai fung where ruth had her first taste of xiao long bao..woots..man i love bringing people to din tai fung ..they all come out of the restaurant exclaiming how great the food is and stuff..

We later decided to head home and stopped at toa payoh to take a bus back.We were about to get ubber cheap ear rings from the central when ruths dad called and asked both of us to go to the src for kareoke(sp)!I've never really tried that before and so it was pretty exciting i must say.WE both got our own lounge where we sang our hearts out.lols..and just let me put it this way..i wasn't as good as i thought i was.Hah! I tried my first alcoholic beverage today..lols its coke with some alcohol mixed into it..it was alright i guess..lols..although i'm feeling rather flushed right now...:)

I'm so glad that ruth and i have cleared things up and are good friends again ;) reminiscing the good old times..lols..we've pretty much remembered how much fun we used to have in the past.haha..

alrighty..let me sleep now...can't wait to plonk my aching buttocks on my soft bed.....heeeeeeeeeee


No comments: