Thursday, November 15, 2007

Last few days of school Prt1
Its been quite a year I must say. A new life and a fresh start.
Who knew what to expect? I can still recall the first day of school not knowing what to expect from my new teachers and classmates. Its incredible how 2007 at Burnside turned out to be.I made heaps of friends and learned so much about them. School is so much fun and I'm proud to say that I've not once fallen asleep in class or dreaded to go to school. A great change from the days in Bowen I must say.Yesterday was the last day of school before we start our ncea exams.I'll miss wearing the Burnside uniform and definitely miss the company at school.
With Esther. One of the first friends I made at
Burnside. 2 girls fresh out of Singapore
experiencing New Zealand and Burnside together :D




No comments: