Monday, November 19, 2007

Last few days of school part2Drama has been awesome this year. Working with other fellow thespians has been an enriching experience and it has further fueled my passion for theater though I have been doing it like forever. I was so determined to break that stereotype that people have of Asians and I'm glad to say that I've been successful. Its not surprising that I'm the only Asian doing drama in the whole cohort though. Few can comprehend the satisfaction that one can get after performing in front of a live audience and its simply indescribable. Its definitely going to be something that I'll miss. Theater would always be in my heart and I'm going to make sure that its going to be part of my life forever.

The last day of Drama was free-and easy. We had nothing to do at all so you can imagine what we got up to.
welcome to m3 !



Yes I know I've put on some weight.
Too much pies and chips I guess.
Mince and cheese!
Amy has problems lifting me up . Blame it on the mince
Work it white kids..Rap it like you just don't care


Forever young.

No comments: