Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lets play footsie




Gawd. Yesterday was the worst day ever. I've never felt this sick ever since my operation in '04. Stomach upset? check. Fever? Check. Headache? check. Nausea? check. You name it. I got it. It was so random. I was fine the day before but i turned into a sick puppy overnight.

I went to the university of Canterbury's library to study yesterday, to get ready for my media studies exam. I got there at about 1 in the afternoon and by about 3 ,I couldn't take it any longer. The weather was so hot it wasn't even funny. Sharon made a makeshift bed for me out of chairs to lie down before my bro took me back home.




I spent the whole afternoon and evening sleeping and it got so hot under the duvet that I had to strip down. My clothes were like suffocating me and I couldn't take it any longer. I haven't had anything for the whole day and I didn't have the appetite to eat anything. You can't even count the number of times my mum walked into my room to ask me if I wanted to eat.


But thank God I feel so much better today. Its lovely waking up to such a nice day. Hung out on my deck for a while to enjoy the weather.
Double trouble



Toodles'

No comments: