Monday, December 31, 2007

Sentosa

Sometime during the second week of my stay, I stayed over in Ruth's place for about 5 days and during that 5 days, we went to Sentosa! But it was a rather disappointing trip I have to say.December is the monsoon season in Singapore and the rain has been pouring down almost everyday. Ruth and I were hoping that it wouldn't rain in sentosa and it actually did! We only spent a short period of time on the beach under the drizzle of rain before we decided to leave sentosa . What a waste ! But at least we took some pictures ;) A touch of glow and hey presto we've got sun!










More pictures cmg up ya'll..I just got back from my 2nd vacation down to queenstown in NZ.Its been pretty crazy unpacking my bags from singapore and packing them up again for this roadtrip. So I do apologise for the lack of posts this few days.

til' next time

No comments: