Saturday, April 19, 2008


Last day of term 1
Last day of term 1! What a great term it has been I must say. And the picture above is just one example of me being late for school, as per usual. If you squint hard enough, you can see a little school girl in the picture .Yeah both of us we late for school. So anyway, since it was the last day of term and I have a study period after lunch , that makes it 2 hours worth of messing around, my study-bio-form period-stats mate Lizzie and I decided to head down to La porchetta for lunch. And thats La por-katta for you. Mind my Italian, trust me, you don't want to offend the Italians or people who actually know how to pronounce it. Yeah thats right, Alexander and Nick. Haha

3 comments:

leonard leao said...

OOO...scarf...nice...currently my class is having a scarf fever...even though the weather is scorching hot...lol

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Choleires said...

Leonard: ooh yes scarves are nice...but no offence though, I have this thing about people who wear scarves in hot climates especially those who wear thick wool ones that people in cold climates hardly wear. Its crazy!lol Its pretty cold here in nz and scarves are like a major necessity during winter. When I went back to SG i just found people who wore thick-as scarves and boots really amusing..I mean thin scarves as an accessory are fine but putting yourself through all that misery just to follow a winter/autumn trend is absurd..