Friday, April 25, 2008

Alfresco


So, Esther and I went out to the city centre for some retail and cafe therapy. Its been a long time since we both went out checking out cafes and shopping! The weather was pretty tame considering we're in the middle of autumn and so I took the opportunity to wear a dress and to be doubly sure, I brought along my trusty puffy jacket in case the weather turns to custard.
Shopping was rather successful I would say. I bought 2 awesome hoodies( one thick grey one from glassons and a volcom one from cheapskates) and a pair geometric tights! Spent nearly 200 on just that. Yikes! But hey I need to prep for winter.

We went to my favorite place to chill , coffee house.I tried the chilly chai
latté with ice cream and esther had an iced mocha and walnut slice. We sat alfresco because the weather was so good yesterday.



3 comments:

leonard leao said...

I guess u are right abt the scarf thingy...it's kinda absurd...lol...anyway...i also need my retail therapy soon...been eyeing some stuffs i plan to buy...the weather looked so nice over there...would love to visit someday...:p

leonard leao said...

By the way..my scarf is one of those thin airy one that u talked abt...lol...just so u ok...hahahahah

Choleires said...

haha good for you then..yup. the weather has been wonderful so far..cross my fingers that its going to stay the same..yeah you should visit new zealand some day..its a great place to visit