Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mhmm.Cinnamon rolls

I baked ooey gooey cinnamon buns just like Bobby's Flays showdown against Joanne Chang's Boston sticky buns. The dough is similar to the french brioche bread.The bottom of the buns are caramelized and have crunchy nuts at the bottom. I added walnuts to the bottom instead of the usual pecans. I'm really liking baking bread opposed to the usual cakes now because of the satisfaction I get from baking them. Especially looking at the reaction from people's faces after serving them my buns or breads. I brought a tin-ful of my cinnamon rolls to czone and everyone LOVED them. Kel and Matt even said they would pay me $10 each for a tin of buns! Could this be the beginning of a new business venture?

2 comments:

leonard leao said...

Those buns look so good! God...u shud seriously start a business and make it online quick so I can order a batch from u...lol...

They look so fluffy and stickily sweet at the same time...sooooo tempting... =P

Choleires said...

thank you!!! I don't think it'll make it all the way to malaysia though..haha..they are really sticky at the bottom and fluffy in the center I'm sure you'll love to have a bite!