Monday, July 14, 2008


Mono-colour Wednesday

A week of the school holidays have already passed and I have to say, its been one of the most productive holiday's ever. Esther came over to my new place last Sunday for a mini-sleepover. We watched American beauty and went to the country club for some girly spa time. This week has also been really tiring because I went to the 4 day Natcoll holiday course on Video editing and Adobe Illustrator. Saw the last person in the world that I ever wanted to see in the course as well and that was tragic. It was the absolutely most puke-worthy moment ever when I saw that gangsterish baseball cap poking up behind one of the Mac screens. Trust me. It was horrible. But that aside, we had a great time learning how to edit stuff and the best bit was hanging out with aimee during lunch breaks. Catherine's chicken rice.Dumplings! Mhmm. Haha.

This week I'm going to attend the Getsmart conference which is going to be wicked fun and I'm hoping to get some footage for my documentary whilst I'm there. My documentary is going to be about people and their feet and shoes. Its going to be poetic so that adds to the challenge I guess. I'll keep you updated on the progress of it. Dad got me a new sony handy-cam for this project but I have to pay him back half of it for now. I have to say its the best damn investment he's ever made.
Enjoy the last few pictures of wacky week.
Ciao.

No comments: