Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to my new neighbourhood

I just moved. To the sunnier side of Christchurch no doubt about it. I'm living up north in Christhurch now, in a nice gated community fitted snugly between a nature reserve, farms and a newly established suburb. I just thought I should put a few pictures up after all I did move and all. Shall put pictures of my newly built crib once the landscaping is done. One thing though, I was dreading the 40-50 minute bus ride I had to endure in order to get to school. And you thought 1 bus ride was enough. But I take two! The time to get to school does look obscenely long but I reckon, we all need a nice bus ride once in a while. Bus rides are like "me time" in a way and I get to reflect on things whilst watching the sunrise and the sheep grazing in the paddocks. In a weeks time, my 50 minute bus rides would substantially decrease as I will be getting my restricted license which mean I get my own car and I get to drive myself around to all you non-kiwi's out there. Yay-yer! A new found independence.How awesum is that? Haha

School has begun again. Term 3 is going to whizz past fast. I really need to get my act together because next term is crunch time. Last week really was the best week ever I'd say. I went to the Getsmart conference and it was indeed wicked fun as predicted. I will talk more about it in my next post. Ciao.

No comments: