Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YES I'VE VOTED.
New Zealand has spoken and we have a new prime minister , John Key. Aunty Helen is no more. The wave of change has swept over the world and the Kiwi's have caught it. Helen's actually a really good leader with heaps of experience but as they say, politics has its highs and lows and this time around, she has met her low. The "don't trust him" advertising campaign was a bad attempt on " brainwashing" simple minded people.The advert with the lady and the baby only spelt DESPERATION . Negative advertising opposed to positive?Move over labour. Just love observing the marketing and branding strategies of the different parties. The greens were great with their "vote for me" campaign that appealed to people emotionally.http://www.greens.org.nz/

I love the fact that I can vote and I have the freedom of speech to actually talk about this. Democracy at its best.
Will I vote again? Hell yeah I will.


No comments: