Monday, November 10, 2008

Jinxed!
Today was just one of those days. You know, that kind of day which doesn't go all that well for you. First of all, my jandals snapped just as I arrived at school. Don't you hate it when that happens? I was thinking of walking about barefoot but then again it was an extremely hot day and my poor feet would totally burn under the hot concrete. Especially that pain in the arse corn on my big toe. Fine. So I drove all the way back home again, got a new pair of jandals and drove back to school.Thank god I can drive!Oh yeah I stepped on fresh spat gum as well.Bummer. And, my camera ran out of batt half way through school and that meant I couldn't take anymore pictures of the last friggin day of high school ever.

Then again, maybe my day wasn't that bad. I passed my human evolution test without getting any questions wrong! Which pretty much made my day. :) Maybe mixing blogging & studying ain't that bad? haha


No comments: