Tuesday, January 13, 2009


A friend at youth group asked, do you have any resolutions for the new year? I candidly replied, I will walk my dog every single day for 2009! Ooh yeah. I know it all so well that that is one big promise that is going to be hard not to break. I'm not usually that kind of person that does resolutions, mainly because i think its just a list of false promises. But then again, it really got me thinking, what do I want to achieve for 2009? 2009 is one big year for me because I am writing another chapter of my life, starting university, meeting and making new friends, acquaintances, new experiences......who knows? I sure don't know what to expect, but I'm just going to hand it all to God. If it is one person who knows the world from start to finish and the whole shebang, its got to be him! I'm going to just trust him and ride along the journey that is life.!

No comments: