Sunday, January 11, 2009




The long awaited post has finally arrived. Why oh why do I find it so difficult to post something when I have all the time in the world to myself, free from all the stress of exams and school. And whilst in the midst of exams and stress, I find every single opportunity to post pictures and blog. Funny that? Anyways, its lucky enough that I remembered that such a blog does exist and that is why I am going to present to you in a series of posts, the long awaited visit from my bff, ruthie, all the way from Singapore to good ol' Aotearoa. The trip was planned months in advance and I've been playing out our adventures to-be in my head for the longest of times. And finally, Ruth arrived in Christchurch. It took her a while to realise that she was no longer in Singapore. We both agreed that it was rather surreal that we were both finally together in NZ and who knew what stood ahead in our adventures around the south island. I really wanted her experience in NZ to be a great one, cramming as many of my experiences in NZ in that short span of 3 weeks so that she could experience NZ the way I've experienced it, through the eyes of a local. Haha. Anyway enough of that, here are the pictures. Enjoy! (Excuse the longwinderedness, for I have too much to say!)

No comments: