Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hey all! Happy New Year!
Just came back from celebrating the new years at cathedral square. Sorry for the lack of updates these past few weeks! Have been having a blast with my bestie Ruth, who came all the way down from Singapore for a holiday. Drank a jug of tui earlier. One mighty task that would not have been possible without the help of friends. Ha ha. Cam, Sam, Ruth and I went out to town for dinner at SOL square and later to Coyotes. Had desert. Too much cheesecake is not a good thing I'll say. Played pool at shooters and danced for a while where Jen and Marco joined in. Would've been a lot more fun dancing if we didn't bring our bags along!

Anyways. I shall update more about my trip with Ruth around the South Island! We had a blast travelling to Queenstown. Don't want her to return to Singapore.! I really hope that she would come back here to study!

No comments: