Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Milford continued
I know that I've been dragging out this whole "holiday post" thing but as I've explained in the earlier post, I'm finding it hard finding the time in my holiday to do so. I guess enjoying lazing around and chillaxing are my sole priority and blogging has taken a back seat. Uni is starting soon and I'm starting to feel the excitement as my mates are getting really excited about O week and such. It must have rubbed off me somehow. Toga! Toga! Toga! Scull! Scull! Scull!

My car tyre went flat the other day. An interesting experience I must say. And thanks to Xin for coming to my rescue!! Thank U AA man for being soo damn efficient! Haha!

Anyway back to Milford. One word. Enchanting. Everything was just so mythical maybe because you can't help but wonder that such a place even exist! Milford was discovered by accident by English sailors way back and thank God for them! Holidays wouldn't be holidays without random spontaneous events that make a holiday special. And one such random and spontaneous event that certainly cheered everyone on the bus up was the sheep roadblock. Ruth found it so amusing as she has never seen such a sight before. NZ is awesum! Haha! And I just can't stand foreigners who spend a year here and totally diss the country and proclaim to the world(facebook) that they can't wait to flee to austalia. My answer is, GO AHEAD MATE ! We are better off without you! Egotastical Mofo! Where did that ungrateful douche come from? Singapore. What a shame. His huge head probably couldn't handle NZ. Kiwi's would soooo have him for breakfast.


No comments: