Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My 19th birthday.
Picnic at Monavale

note to self. Don't squint so much when smiling!
Being 19. It hits you right in the face really. When you were 18, there were perks such as alcohol rahrahrah, so it wasn't that bad really. But once you turn 19, the number totally owns you. I'm old! Yikes. Don't look that old but still it really does suck especially when most of your friends turn 19 later on in the year. 1 more year b4 adulthood strikes. Goodbye teen years! I totally understand how old people feel when they reminisce their youth. Okay, maybe I'm exaagerating a little but you'll understand me once you turn 19. To all you youth out there. Haha. To be honest, I didn't want to celebrate my birthday. I totally wanted it to pass by and forget that it even happened. But I eventually decided to have a little something to celebrate the " official ageing" of me. Nice sweet picnic by the avon in monavale with friends, enjoying each other's company and the food. Lovely. Tabitha's little penang kite was awesum! Was totally obsessed with it as you will see in the pictures.













LOOK MA! I BLOGGED! Getting more consistent aye. Not bad. Not bad at all.

1 comment:

becca said...

you have such a cute smile! the squinting makes it so much better :P birthday picnic? good idea! *note to self, have picnic birthday next year*