Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Its raining and its pouring.Possibly hailing even. I'm wearing ruthies beret shuddering in my pants and finally blogging. Life has changed a lot since the last post. I'm officially a university student,studying Law, Mass Communications, Psychology and English. Joined 3 student societies..maybe even 4? Someone slap me. Life is going to be crazy busy really soon. I'm now active in Arise and I'm now a Sunday school teacher. Who would've thought? Young Adults aka. Huge is amazing and I'm glad to have positive, encouraging and awesum people surrounding me. I'm a Macbook convert too! That's probably one of the reasons why I have stopped blogging. Because all of my other pictures are on the pc. I promise I'll try to post more often. I have such a backlog of pictures its crazy! I guess I've to be selective. Anyways. I have to get back to my uni readings! 

Ciao my bella's!

 No random chinese spams please! Haha

No comments: