Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Argh..its the first day of school today.And yes,I dread it as much as you do.Especially the waking up part.lols.My mum woke me up today at 5.45 and i could remember squealing away "why so fast?!"lols.It was just like a moment ago when i shut my eyes and tried to sleep.. guess that i'm just not used to waking up that early anymore..

Anyways,first day of school was quite a drag in the morning, with the usual spotchecks and all.Too bad the teachers didn't see my polished nails.lols..And talking about teachers, i won't be surprised if one of them is reading my blog or your blog right now..I'm telling you..they are all around people!They are secretly googling our names and trying to find our blogs.Sneaky little creatin's aren't they? lols.oops...haha..Oh well..i've got nothing to hide i don't wish to OFFEND anyone..well at this moment that is..haha..right.well u know what happended in the past between me and them...sheesh..well just a gentle reminder for all u bloggers out there...THEY ARE AMIDST US AND THEY ARE READING OUR BLOGS..AND THEY CAN"T WAIT TO READ ABOUT OUR PRIVATE LIVES..BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID..lols..righty..

haha..anyways here's an art piece by our very own home grown talent, PEARLYN..

4e2's logo..yeah man..

No comments: