Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today was a boring day so i'll just blog about yesterday yar ? lols

Yesterday was fun cos i went out on my very first outing with my cousin, joanna. ;) She asked me along for the movie the king and the clown which was rated nc16 and needed an older person to accompany her cos she is only 15.So yup i was the only free 16yrs> person around that time so i decided to accompany her. my mum sorta willingly let me go out with her since she was family, but i guess if it was a friend who asked me out or something, she would have thought twice or thrice about it.haha.

I managed to sneak Joanna in effortlessly cos Lido was pretty much managed by half dead old folks.hahaha.

And oh yeah about the movie the king and the clown.The movie is worth watching i must say, with subtittles and all.And yes ,you can call it the koreans answer to a brokeback mountain.But it is definitely less boring than brokeback mountain.The show ended on a sad note but its a great show nonetheless.I'm too lazy to write the storyline and i don't wanna give anything away so yeah i'll leave you with the photo of gong-gil the girl boy,boy girl. ;) 3.5 out of 5 stars
After the show, we went to heereen to take neoprints and spent a frig long time deorating the photos since there wasn't anyone behind us.Here are the quirky neoprints we took.We ate at sakae sushi for dinner ;) sashimi! oh yeah.Met my mum after dinner and we walked to wisma where i showed them the face shop.The place where i got my eyeshadow stick and stuff yesterday.My mum loved the eyeshadow sticks so much that she bought almost all the colours there..sheeshBah! its like 1 am plus now.. and my back hurts alot..Guess thats the signal for me to go..

Alios samigos!harhar

No comments: